Monday, October 22, 2012

Rising from the weekend like zombies from the grave, comes the dreaded Monday. It claws its way up to meet you with a new Halloween themed Not @ All cartoon.




I know I already did vampires, but this joke seemed kind of funny to me, and it also seems to capture the way kids are now. So I went ahead and did it anyways. I cant really think of much to write about vampires right now, I already went over how much I am not a fan of the sparkly twilight vamps, and how I have had trouble reading the Dracula novel. The only thing I can add to all of my thoughts on vampires is this. Of all the vampire movies that I have seen, the one that always seems to call me back to it again and again, not including the classics, is Let Me In. Now I have not seen the original movie, Let The Right One In, mainly because I liked the remake so much that I thought it was better not to see the original. See the only reason I saw the movie in the first place is because I am really into the actress who plays the little girl, Chloe Moretz, and not in a sick and perverted kind of way. I just really like her acting and the roles she chooses. So I watched the movie, and loved it, loved the characters and everything about it. When I found out it was based on a book and there was another movie out there, I was all kinds of excited. But when I read the description of what the movie and book were, well it was not what I like about the movie I saw. There was one major thing that did not work for me, but I will not say it here in case anyone has interest in seeing or reading it. But still, Let Me In has so far become my favorite vampire movie. Now what does this have to do with Dracula and some bad ass kids willing to beat him up for candy? Well... nothing I guess.

So that's going to do it for today my fine friendly fans, as always, it was a blast trying to entertain you with my cartoons, and thank you so much for stopping by to see them. Remember to check back on Wednesday for your middle of the week joke, as we are starting to get closer to the day of the month, Halloween.



-DVid