Saturday, January 19, 2013


Whats happening fans? DVid here again on this lovely, well I assume that it is going to be lovely, Saturday. I am watching some DC animated movies and working on plans for what I am going to do with all the ideas I have for the future with this blog, as well as coming up with some more Not @ All comics. Some stuff might get a little weird, so I hope you guys like weird. I will let you all in on the plans I have when I get closer to them being done. I want to be really far ahead of schedule before I start putting the stuff up, cause if I fall behind it could really mess stuff up. So until that stuff takes over, and I am aiming for all of this to happen by Spring. 


Oh yeah, here is a drawing I did of that ol buddy of mine, Godzilla. Hope ya like it.







 -DVid