Saturday, January 12, 2013

Welcome fans to Saturdays blog. I hope you all enjoyed the last Shoofly, I know I had alot of fun trying to figure out what I was going to do with it, as well as a lot of fun drawing it. I ended the comic because I just had no clue where I was going to take it, and was getting more and more ideas for another comic, the one that will be taking over pretty soon. When I fell behind on it, I thought it was going to be alot harder to keep up, since I was finding it hard to write, because I never planned it out, and I was have a hard time finding time to draw everything. But with the new one coming up, Minimum Wage, I have a story, and jokes, kind of planned out in advance, and my time has freed up a bit, as pretty much all of the people I hang out with do nothing but sleep, giving me more then enough time to work. And in Minimum Wage, Sasha will be one of the cast members. Now as far as Manny and Marty go, well I will be doing something with them, I am just not sure yet as to what that something is going to be. But as soon as I figure it out, well then you will be the second ones to know. So I will be working on MW, but until it is ready I will be giving Not @ All a five day a week schedule. So check back on Monday and see what odd things having running through my head as of late. Until then, take it easy out there people.

-DVid