Saturday, January 5, 2013

Good Saturday to you all out there folks. This is my first weekly update on all the things DVid. And with that, lets get to the update. So I have been talking alot about Shoolfy, and how I am not sure where it is going and such. Well we are about fifty, we will call them episodes, in and I am thinking it may be time for it to take a break. During the break it will be replaced by Not @ All, and I will be working on the future of Shoofly, which may be something totally different. See I am thinking of chopping up the cast and placing them into two other comics that I have been working on for a long time now. Then is would be simply trading off between those two comics and Not @ All. But right now everything is still in the planning stage, and could turn out much different then I have it all envisioned in my mind. This is the problem, I guess, with starting something like this without making plans for it. So I will keep you all posted on what is to come, until then, please continue to enjoy my little world.

-DVid


P.S.

Here is a little drawing I did awhile back that I still like. Something to show so you guys didn't just come here to read my thoughts.