Saturday, January 26, 2013






Welcome one and all, but more then likely one. It is Saturday again, and I am here to tell you all about the fun and exciting things going on with the artistic vision that is DVid's World. Well there is not much to tell right now, see I am in the middle of working on what I hope will be fun stuff for 2013. I may put some previews of stuff up once I get a bunch of them in the can. I am also working on some ideas for some paintings, as I wanna try some new stuff and expand my art beyond what I am used to. I have played around with digital painting, but I wanna get my hands dirty with the real thing. If stuff turns out good I will share it with you all. If not, then I will keep it as my dirty little shameful secret. Until all of this stuff happens, I will keep on pumping out Not @ All comics, and giving you weekly updates and a few little sketches and whatever else I can come up with. Speaking of that, here is digital painting I did awhile back that I really like.






-DVid