Saturday, February 9, 2013

Hey there folks, DVid here with ya again on yet another wonderful weekend. It is Saturday and I am sitting in bed writing this with some cartoons on in the back ground. Crappy cartoons, since most of the cartoons on in the mornings now suck. Ahhh remember the days when you would get up early on a Saturday, go and grab a bowl of cereal, the one loaded with sugar, then sit in front of the TV and watch some really cool and fun cartoons? I feel sorry for the newer generation, as they have mostly cheap cartoons that are written down, like the kids are stupid or something. Or ones that are Japanese reruns, cartoons that aired over there like four or five years ago. Oh well, since I am not a kid anymore it's not that big a deal, but I would sure hate to be one again.

So like always, I am just posting this to tell you that good things are on their way, at least I hope they are. I am writing some scripts, almost finished with them. Then I am going to get back to work on drawing them, and inking them. So with any luck it not be too long until I put up my new comic. It is just hard to do Not @ All and work on the new one at the same time. But that is what happens when I get lazy.


Catch ya later folks. Next Saturdays blog will be better ...... promise.


-DVid